Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome the Little One

Long time no post! I have been feeling a little un-inspired lately. I've been working on some simple knits, like new dishtowels for washing dishes, but nothing too exciting. The brother came to visit and I spent over a week away from the Bernina (le sigh). I just recently got the spark and have been itching to spend an afternoon sewing when I received this:


This is Baby FM! You may remember hearing about this little guy here and here. See his knits?! The hat and legwarmers were made by yours truly! I'm so glad his mom is enjoying them! She sent a note along with the picture telling me that the legwarmers make diaper changing a cinch and he's worn them everyday. :) How exciting!!

I just wanted to check in and share the love. Everyone loves babies. Baby FM was born last Wednesday so this picture makes him only 4 days old!! Love it! More updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment